24-Hour Road Side Assistance
Don’t put your family at risk by getting stuck in the middle of nowhere with no support. Protect them with 24 hour Roadside Assistance from AutoAssurance. The program includes:
- Emergency towing service: A tow truck will be quickly dispatched to transport your car to the nearest repair facility, including accident and nonaccident related towing. (Up to 3 services per year)
- Emergency delivery of supplies: A service truck will deliver emergency supplies of gasoline, water, oil or other necessary supplies. You only pay for the actual cost of the supplies delivered.
- Flat tire service: A service truck will be quickly dispatched to change your flat tire with the inflated spare from the mount to the wheel.
- Emergency battery service: A service vehicle will be dispatched to boost batteries and perform minor adjustments to alternators, starters, etc. while on the road.
- Lockout service: A locksmith will be dispatched to assist if your keys are lost, broken or you accidentally lock yourself out of your vehicle.
Contact us today to find out more.